Hydraulic Lift System (HLS)
All kits are 'MADE TO ORDER' and cannot be cancelled once the kit has been manufactured.
The Hydraulic Lift System provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc. KW HLS is available as a vehicle-specific solution or an individual conversion kit depending on the car model.
HLS is available in two different versions: HLS 2 which is fitted to the front axle and HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axle and allows lifting the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there's no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
- Available as a complete kit including KW coilover kit or as a conversion kit
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via an LED position-control switch or by an optional remote, thereby eliminating any need for interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
- Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds when using HLS 2
- High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminum construction
- Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
Depending on the car type and model, KW HLS is either available as a vehicle-specific solution or as a conversion kit for KW or OEM coilover kits. KW HLS kits may utilize existing springs, or provide springs (depending on application), all associated hardware, hydraulic cylinder and control unit.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THE DATABASE AND THAT PRICES HAVE CHANGED FOR 2013.
PLEASE CALL OR USE THE CONTACT FORM FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE PRICING